RecommendFacebook Twitter LinkedIn
Measuring systems for camshafts and crankshafts: comprehensive quality control for your workpieces
The measuring systems allow you to check your workpieces based on the most exacting tolerance specifications, thereby ensuring the high quality of your crankshafts and camshafts.
The measuring systems from HOMMEL ETAMIC are ideally suited for the final inspection of crankshafts and camshafts. They allow you to determine form and position tolerances as well as diameters using a single measuring system. The machines deliver high-resolution results and therefore guarantee absolute precision. Our systems offer a wide range of evaluation options, thus allowing you to comply with the quality specifications of the relevant industry.
We have developed our own special software to enable traceable measurement of your camshafts.
The evaluation algorithms for the cam form are PTB-certified (PTB = "Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt", Germany's national metrology institute).
This means that a comparison value exists to enable traceable cam form measurements.
You can program the measurement sequences of the CNC-controlled systems to suit your own individual requirements, thus saving you a great deal of time. Moreover, the measuring and analysis times are extremely short. The measuring machines are highly robust and durable, making them particularly well suited to tough industrial environments.
Choose the right measuring systems for camshafts and crankshafts
The Formline CFM3010 measuring system: final inspection of crankshafts, gear shafts and camshafts
With the CFM3010 measuring system and Turbo Shaft software, you can optimize the quality control of camshafts.
The CFM3010 measuring system reliably determines form and dimensional deviations on crankshafts, gear shafts and camshafts. The fully automatic measuring machine rapidly supplies high-resolution results, whereby the values remain constant with a repetitive accuracy of up to 0.3μm.
The measuring system is suitable for use both in measuring rooms and in production environments. The robust construction with vibration decoupling guarantees correct functioning of the machine even under the harshest industrial manufacturing conditions. The wear-free measuring slide is mounted on an air bearing and requires no maintenance.
Your employees can evaluate the measurement results using the intuitive Turbo Shaft software, which was developed specifically for measurements on crankshafts and camshafts. The evaluation algorithms for the cam form are PTB-certified (PTB = "Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt", Germany's national metrology institute). This allows you to determine the measuring uncertainty of the software.
- Precise: High-resolution measuring system supplies exact results.
- Reliable measurement results: No mechanical transverse forces.
- Constant: Repetitive accuracy of up to 0.3 μm.
- Reliable analysis: Detection of form and dimensional deviations using the TURBO SHAFT software.
- Cam standard: First traceable cam form measurement.
- Robust: Suitable for use in measuring rooms and in production environments.
The right device for your final inspection
- High-resolution: Precise measurement results.
- Practice-oriented: Manifold analysis options; special cam form evaluation algorithms to meet strictest requirements.
- Time-saving: Optimized CNC runs and short evaluations times.
- Automotive industry: Measurement of camshafts and crankshafts.